If answering these questions will help you, you are in the right place.
- How can I be more effective as an executive?
- How can I make “change” smoother and easier in my organization?
- What can I do to get people in our organization to think with purpose and intent?
- How do acquire the methods needed to be an effective executive?
- How do I design an organization to “wow” customers?
Why this podcast?
This podcast is different in many ways. One is I have another podcast – The Deming Institute Podcast. This is NOT my first rodeo.
The Deming Institute Podcast is about the Deming philosophy. Being an effective executive requires method(s) to execute. Our education program teaches you to construct an aim/narrative, innovation, decision-making, data analytics, and organizational design using learning methods.
As someone with ideas “ahead of their time” I understand the frustration of getting people to “buy-in.” As a life-long learner and voracious reader, I have never given up finding new ways to see my problems and find new opportunities.
This journey is one I believe can deliver you benefits and insights giving you new perspective, and understanding better, the perspectives around you.
Will you join us?